Clinical / Registered Psychologist in a Christian Private Practice
Experienced Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist in a Christian Private Practice
Sovereignty Christian Psychology recognises the niche demand for Christian psychological services especially in the Western region of Melbourne. Sovereignty Psychology is in a high growth area and is looking for a a new team member to cope with the demand for our services.
What we have to offer:
- A professional psychological environment that responsibly provides freedom to develop in Christian psychological counselling.
- Part-time or Full-time options.
- A wide variety of client issues / a full range of mental health disorders or to focus in areas of interest.
- Many of the benefits of a private practice, including the flexibility to choose the days and hours you work.
- Full admin support
- Professional autonomy while working with a team of psychologists
- Opportunity for peer supervision
- An opportunity to be a fellow worker in a Christian endeavour.
What we’re looking for:
- High standards of professional practice in psychological treatment.
- Desire to practice from a Christian perspective in your professional psychological counselling (seeking to integrate the Christian worldview with Psychology where appropriate).
- Someone who would enjoy working within and support the ethos of Sovereignty Christian Counselling Practice.
- Clinical psychologist or experienced general psychologist, who can deal with complex mental health issues including complex trauma.
- Proven experience to service a sufficient breadth of clients to fit within our team.
- Applicant must have own insurance and be eligible to register with Medicare.
- Applicant preferable willing to start from 1st July 2019 (or soon afterwards).